APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus 2012:-Welcome to Appscportal.com. Here we will be offering you APPSC group 1 exam syllabus 2012 and previous year sample question papers. APPSC group 1 exam have two stages first one screening test and second is written exam. Screening will be objective type on the following given below areas –
Previous Question Papers Details:
· General Science
· Current events of national and international significance
· Indian History
· India and world Geography
· Indian Polity and Economy
· Psychological Ability
Only screening test qualified aspirants will be appeared in main exam. There will be five papers in the main exam and each paper consists three sections in different areas. All main exam five papers syllabus is given below
Paper: I – General Essay
Section: I – Crisis management, Social problems, Research and solutions.
Section: II – National & International current events.
Section: III – Andhra Pradesh current events.
Paper - II
Section: I – Indian History and Culture
Section: II – Andhra Pradesh state social & culture history.
Section: III – Indian constitution general overview.
Paper – III
Section: I – India & Indian Economy Planning.
Section: II – Social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence.
Section: III – AP state economy, current status, weaknesses & strengths
Paper - IV
Section: I – Role of Science in development of India.
Section: II – General Awareness.
Section: III – Development & Environment problems.
Paper - V
Section: I – Date Interpretation and Problem Solving
Section: II – Data presenting in tabular and graphical forms.
Section: III – Problem solving by using sequence, series, date, time arrangements and passage analysis.
Note – For more details information about APPSC group 1 Main Syllabus aspirants please see the official advertisement apspsc.
No comments:
Post a Comment